Helping employers hire temporary employees to keep their businesses running
as New York State implements the Paid Family Leave Program.
Is your business ready for the impact of New York’s Paid Family Leave Program?
As of January 1, 2018, virtually every full or part-time private employee in New York will be eligible for Paid Family Leave, whether to bond with a child, care for a close relative with a serious health condition, or help relieve family pressures when someone is called to active military service. Eligible employees are guaranteed paid time off for 8 weeks; job protection upon return from Paid Family Leave; and continuation of health insurance while out on Paid Family Leave.
So how do you keep your business operating with the sudden loss of a key employee?
Linium Recruiting’s Rapid Response Team is specifically tailored to assist employers in hiring temporary employees to fill in for those who utilize Paid Family Leave. We provide:
- Designated personnel who are knowledgeable about the new law and empowered to act quickly and decisively on behalf of employers
- A robust pipeline of candidates to expedite hiring, including our “Hot List” of more than 500 that are pre-screened, skills-tested, and reference-checked
- Dedicated resources to accelerate connections between employers and temporary workers
- Call our Hotline: (518) 591-4747
- Send us an Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete our Fast Form: located at right
*Miriam Dushane of Linium Recruiting recently sat down with Joe Gallagher of WGY/iHeartRADIO to discuss Paid Family Leave. You can listen to part 1/4 here now. Check back for the remaining segments as they air.