The employment process should add to your business, not detract. To demonstrate our dedication, we pledge this commitment to you:
Our employment process is the product of years of refinement and our collective decades of experience. From this fine-tuning, we know that the most successful way to operate in our business is to provide potential employers and employees with the highest level of customer service possible. This manifests in the following ways:
- We will always be honest. We don't want employers or employees to conduct a search with unrealistic expectations. In getting to know you, we will make sure that you're prepared for success. If we don't believe we can successfully meet your needs, we will let you know.
- We will personally review all resumes and interview every single referral. If you work with us, your voice will be heard.
- We will contact references. Through this process, we investigate and verify that the employee's work ethic and experience are the right fit for the role.
- We will conduct background checks. We want you to feel confident hiring someone who fits your business's specific requirements. To accomplish this, we can conduct comprehensive criminal background investigations and drug screening upon request.
- We will maintain open communication. Your emails and phone calls will be returned.
We won't leave rejected employees in the dark or overflow our clients' inboxes with unverified resumes. We want to make sure you feel our contribution is beyond beneficial and our promises are fulfilled, allowing you or your business to grow confidently. The bottom line is: We do what we say we'll do.